Sunday, May 17, 2009

Movie Review Time

Oh. Exciting.

Movie Being Reviewed - Star Trek
When Movie Viewed - Saturday. May 16, 2009
Stars - 2/5

Plot - Destroy something before something destroys them

Okay, honestly this will be biased because I absolutely do not like space movies.
So, there is your warning okay!?

The only good parts of the movie were the parts where the
(wow, I don't even know his name)
blonde guy was a part of the scene. HE is the only thing
that kept the movie going. =/

Then, again its probably more of a guy thing.

Side Notes && Observations
There were a lot of old people

Funny part of the experience
Okay, so I went with my friend to the theaters and
we decided that we wanted to get some icees right? Haha.
So, we got them and my friend decides she wants to
try and put her straw in mine. Well, I flung hers away, and
it totally flung all over the guy ordering next to me. His face
was freaking hilarious. Like he wiped the icee away from his
eye and looks like WTF?! Hahaahha. Poor guy.


No comments:

Post a Comment