Sunday, May 24, 2009

The Epic Journey

Hm, I said epic.

It all started yesterday. A nice beautiful day.
Awesome for packing, and apparently great for a
graduation as well. -.-

BECAUSE of this stupid graduation my friend had to park
way the hell away from the dorms. ANYWAYS so we
start to pack up my dorm and decide Hey! We
made a pretty good dent, lets celebrate with
Starbucks.

(they didn't fuck up my order this time!)

So, we are driving back to the University, only to
be completely blocked out of ALL entrances to get into
the damn school. So, we park hell far away in a different colleges
parking structure, that CLEARLY SAID Commencement parking
this way. Mkay?

Well, we walk the fucking pilgrimage to the dorm and collapse.
Play some halo, eat some cake, pack thing. Fucking blast no?
We get hungry, and decide to trek back to the car.
Well, we get in, drive to get out. We cant.
The fucking EXIT is blocked by the swing arm thing.
Like, the one every train track has, y'know?

So, we call people, who are calling people for us so
we can GET OUT of a fucking PARKING STRUCTURE.
Like, wtf. There are still cars in there, and they closed the exit?
Idiots! FINALLY this old frail looking security
guard was like 'did you spend the night here?' or something.
Uh huh. Yeah, we sleep in our cars in parking structures....
-blankstare-

Well, we FINALLY get out after an hour or so. And eat and get my
cleaning supplies. Well, while we were walking back to my dorm
with the cleaning supplies; trash cans, mops etc. We
were laughing hysterically at how silly we looked.
The items began to get heavy and right when I walked
into my dorm I dropped everything, on purpose of course.
Haha. Anyways. I look down and there is a puddle
A PUDDLE OF COMET CLEANING SPRAY!
Fuck me.

So, we are there cleaning it up, scrubbing though it is
only getting sudsy.

Anyways, its still there and wet.
That was my day. Lovely eh


No comments:

Post a Comment